*talking to myself as I wobble up the stairs* , you are sober and in control of the situation
U just want. Taco!
i think your dad might be going through his scene phase
its not a phase its who he is
- WALKING TO THE FOREST TO DIE everything from harry waking up in dumbledore’s office to voldemort killing him is just exquisite — harry’s realisation that dumbledore had been grooming him for death and harry being hyperaware of his own body, “brain and nerve and bounding heart” is all so gorgeous and sad and wonderful, and he’s so brave. HE’S SO BRAVE. I’M SO FUCKING SAD IT’S BEEN 7 YEARS
- destroying dumbledore’s office i love this scene because after 4 books of harry keeping shit to himself and sitting on his feelings you get lots of minor, small explosions post-cedric dying and then THIS, it’s a NUCLEAR BOMB OF ANGER and it’s so satisfying to read but also the most painful thing in the world, ever
- politely asking the sphinx to move, please this cracks me up every time. if someone was like show me ONE THING that DEFINES harry james potter AS A HUMAN AND A CHARACTER i would show them this scene. life-threatening wizard competition. dangerous magical creature. “can you move, please?” my son
- torturing amycus after he spit on mcgonagall this means A Lot to me because harry just straight up crucios that fucker without any hesitation or warm-up and puts so much feeling behind it. anything where harry is morally grey is my favourite because he’s The Saviour and the Master of Death and it’s like yeah, and he just crucio’d a dude so hard he flew across the room and passed out
- "you don’t have to call me ‘sir’, professor" any scene where harry backchats snape is fantastic but i distinctly remember reading this scene and being like OOOHHHH OOOOOHHHH SICK BUUURRNNNN OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
steve rogers adjusting to technology and using a pen tablet though
Usually band members enforce their fans to buy their music…then there’s Brendon Urie
- The Southern Air Templeis located in the Patola Mountain Range, and was one of two temples that exclusively housed male Air Nomads before the beginning of the Hundred Year War. It was notable for being the home of Avatar Aang. It features an airball arena and an inner sanctuary, in which reside numerous statues of past Avatars.
- The Northern Air Temple is located in the mountains along the northern coast of the Earth Kingdom, and was one of the two temples that exclusively housed male Air Nomads. Years after the devastating blow the Fire Nation had dealt to the Air Nomads, the deserted temple was colonized by a group of Earth Kingdom refugees, led by a renowned inventor, after their town was destroyed by a flood. The mechanist modified the temple to make life easier for the new inhabitants. The temple once held statues and paintings, however, these and other parts of the temple were destroyed by the mechanist to make room for his new technology.
- The Eastern Air Temple is located in a mountain range in the south-eastern Earth Kingdom, and was one of the two temples that exclusively housed female Air Nomads.The site also includes statues of the Air Nomad Avatar before Aang, Yangchen. After the Air Nomads were killed, the temple became the home of Guru Pathik, and was also the place in which Avatar Aang was taught by Pathik how to unlock his chakras in order to master the Avatar State.It is notable for being situated on three separate mountains, connected by bridges, and was the place where all young airbenders would choose the flying bison that would become their life companion.
- The Western Air Temple is located in the mountains north of the Fire Nation, and was one of the two temples that exclusively housed female Air Nomads. Like the Eastern Air Temple, it boasts statues of Yangchen. The temple is notable in that, unlike the other three temples, it is situated underneath the edge of a cliff instead of atop a mountain. The spires seem as though they were built upside-down, and because of that, the temple is hidden from the passersby. The site is also covered in many flying bison paintings, which have stayed in relatively good condition unlike those in the Northern Temple. Renowned as the birthplace of past Avatar Yangchen.
- Air Temple Island is the most recent air temple, built by Avatar Aang himself, and is home to Tenzin and his family. Located off the coast of Republic City near the entrance of Yue Bay, tides and its coastal geography keep it secluded from casual access. The island sports several structures, including a large tower and a smaller building nearby, and it is inhabited by some sky bison and a different species of flying lemur, the ring-tailed winged lemur.
Grandma caterpillar putting on lipstick. [via]
took me a minute
yeah, but when it does, you can’t unsee it
Me as a villian
i was taking pictures of the new puppy
when i look out the window to see the older dog just
John Mulaney | The Salt & Pepper Diner
THE BEST JOKE IN EXISTENCE
i couldn’t make this up even if i tried
thank god for the norwegian language